- Hands-on firm built on “quality over quantity.” Your project is our top priority.
- Strong leadership team that believes in partnering, team work, and transparent collaboration at all stages of the project. Your goals are our goals — a high quality product completed safely, on time, and within budget.
- Innovative, creative problem solvers.
- New Construction
- Energy & Sustainability/LEED
- Mechanical/HVAC Solutions
- Process Piping and Fabrication
CMS has never had an OSHA safety citation or a serious safety incident. Our exemplary record is a reflection of our comprehensive safety program and a company-wide commitment to safety every day, on every job.
Our Complete Approach Includes:
- Design Review and Support
- Estimating/Budgeting Control
- Procurement/Subcontractor Selection
- Project Scheduling
- Cost Forecasting and Control
- Project Meetings
- Documentation, Reporting and Record Keeping
- Project Safety
- Permitting and Agency Approvals
- Quality Control
- Testing and Inspection
- Project Completion Procedures
- “R” stamp certification from the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- ASME “S” certification
- ASME Section IX Welding and Brazing Qualifications — 31.1, 31.3, 31.9, AWS D1.1
- Welding Certifications for Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Brazing Copper (included in these certifications are Shielded Metal Arc Welding, Flux Core Arc Welding, and Gas Tungsten Arc Welding)
- Structural Welding Certification • General Construction License