CMS was founded as a mechanical fabrication and installation company and we continue to have strong self-performance capabilities in this service area. We are a Merit Shop with high standards of performance, and we are proud of the high quality products and services we provide. Most importantly, our fabrication staff—foremen, superintendents, and technicians— average 14 years of mechanical fabrication experience.
CMS ships our fabricated products wherever they are needed. We are also fully capable of fabricating and installing systems at their final locations. CMS uses only insured transportation companies, and we insure the full value of our cargo.
At destination, each shipment is unloaded, placed, installed, and fitted. CMS recommends our own knowledgeable, experienced team to arrive ahead of delivery to set up to receive, unload, place, and fit the equipment. We have the knowledge and experience to arrange a crane lift and rigging to the exact specifications and ensure safety at the receiving site with safety supervision and all recommended personal protective equipment. CMS crews are familiar with every aspect of the equipment and waste no time getting it properly unloaded and expertly installed to exact specifications.
- General Construction License
- “R” stamp certification from the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors for the repair and/or alteration of boiler, pressure-retaining vessels
- “S” certificate from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Welding ASME Section IX Welding and Brazing Qualifications 31.1 31.3 31.9 AWS D1.1
- Metal Certifications: Stainless steel Aluminum Carbon steel Brazing Copper Included in these certifications are Shielded Metal Arch Welding, Flux Core Arc Welding, and Gas Tungsten Arch Welding