Process Piping & Fabrication
CMS was founded as a mechanical fabrication and installation company and we continue to have strong self-performance capability in this area. CMS’s Bargersville, Indiana location houses an 11,200-SF fabrication shop and a 15,000-SF laydown area for the production of process piping, connectors, skids, and other made-to-specification components. CMS then takes care of packaging and shipping to your location. At destination, each shipment is unloaded, placed, installed, fitted, and tested to ensure integrity and performance from start to finish. CMS’s fabrication infrastructure — including facility, equipment, purchasing, shipping, storage, warehouse, and experienced personnel — is fully stocked and ready to engage with our clients to fulfill their missions.
CMS is a Merit Shop with high standards of performance. We deliver only the highest quality products and services.
Although we have evolved into a full-service construction management firm, we continue to have extensive experience and self-performance capabilities in HVAC and plumbing, boilers, chillers, geothermal, steam, alterations and installations.
- “R” stamp certification from National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- “S” certificate from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Welding ASME Section IX Welding and Brazing Qualifications (31.1, 31.3, 31.9) and AWS D1.1
- Metal Certifications in stainless steel, aluminum, carbon steel, brazing copper
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding, Flux Core Arc Welding, and Gas Tungsten Arc Welding