Ozone Systems/Ozone Neutralization System (ONS) Refurbishment
City of Indianapolis Department of Public Works
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Client: Reynolds, Inc.
Project Value: $1.9M
CMS was subcontracted by Reynolds, Inc. to fabricate and install over 6,000 LF of process piping and perform other mechanical scopes of work at two Wastewater Treatment Plants in south-Indianapolis communities. Our responsibility included providing special-function process piping for various ozone neutralization systems (ONSs) that purify wastewater to potable standards. Work included:
- Fabricate and install over 6,000 LF of stainless steel piping
- Refurbish diffusion system piping
- Clean existing piping
- Pneumatically test all oxygen, ozone, and chilled water pipes
- Clean and inspect all inline devices to CGA G-4.1 and B31.3 standards and specifications
- Install expansion joints, butterfly valves, isolation valves, and flow valves in the supply lines
CMS scheduled all work to prevent interruption to ongoing operations at the AWT facility.