Add Booth 934 to your list!
Visit CMS Corporation at the 2019 SAME Small Business Conference.
And an invitation from our President…
I am moderating two exciting back-to-back sessions at SAME this year – “Hot Topics from SB Leaders” (always a crowd favorite!) and “SBA Pending Rules Changing the Federal Competitive Landscape.” Both sessions are slated for Wednesday, November 20 from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM and from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, respectively, in Room C146.
Distinguished panelists for “Hot Topics” include:
- Ruby B. Harvey, Executive Director, VA OSDBU
- Terry Bashore, SB Specialist, AFICC
- Bianca Henderson, Associate Director OSBP, NAVFAC
- John Klein, Associate General Counsel for Procurement Law, SBA
- Rippert Roberts, Acting Associate Director OSBP, USACE
In the second session, SBA’s John Klein will discuss pending SBA rule changes affecting HUBZone, WOSB, SB size (average annual receipt calculations), the 8(a) Mentor-Protégé Program, and much more.
Come hear the latest on special interest items related to small business and federal procurement programs, as well as legislative and regulatory updates. I look forward to seeing you at the SBC!
Mercedes O. Enrique
An SB and MBE company
CMS Corporation is an award-winning small business construction contractor with design-build capabilities and strong self-performance in mechanical, piping and fabrication work. A two-time winner of the SAME Small Business Award (2017 & 2010) and recipient of last years’ SBA 8(a) Graduate of the Year Award (Region V), our core services include:
- New Construction
- Fueling Systems
- Energy & Sustainability
- Mechanical/HVAC Solutions
- Process Piping & Fabrication
- Technology Progressive (BIM, VDC, and P6)
Director, Business Development and Marketing