November 4-6, 2020
Add the CMS Booth to your list!
Visit CMS Corporation at the 2020 SAME Virtual Small Business Conference.
And an invitation from our President, Mercedes Enrique…
I am moderating an exciting session at SAME VSBC this year – “SB Subcontracting Plans…From the Government’s Perspective.” This session is slated for Wednesday, November 4 from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM EST. Distinguished panelists for “SB Subcontracting Plans” include:
- Mr. Christopher Clarke, Office of General Counsel, SBA
- Ms. Elizabeth Mudd, Directory, Office of Small Business Programs, USACE
- Ms. Cindy Readal, Assistant Commander for Acquisition, NAVFAC
Whether you are a small business transitioning to large, a large business, or in government acquisition, you will benefit from hearing the DoD and SBA perspective on small business subcontracting plans, commitment plans and reporting expectations. This session will give you an opportunity to benchmark and increase your competitiveness! This is an interactive session designed to cover DoD and SBA expectations for excellence in Small Business Participation and Subcontracting Plans. Federal contractors benefit from understanding government expectations under competitive procurement proposals and awards.
Takeaways from the session will include:
- Agency requirements for SB Participation Plans and SB Subcontracting Plans
- SBA existing and upcoming regulations and advocacy as it relates to SB Participation Plans and SB Subcontracting Plans
- Evaluation process (pre- and post-award)
- Best in class SB Participation and Subcontracting Plans
- Accountability to Subcontracting Plans and consequences for non-compliance
I look forward to your participation at the VSBC!
Mercedes O. Enrique
An SB and MBE company