- 12:30PM Lunch begins
- 1:15PM Panel intro – Mercedes Enrique, CMS
- Robb Wong, Associate Administrator, Office of Government Contracting and Business Development, SBA
- Paula Arevalo, Executive Director, National 8(a) Association
- Michael Chow, Member/Owner, Metro CD Engineering, LLC
- Mary Urey, Director, Small Business Programs, Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center (AFIMSC/SB)
- Open Q&A audience
- 2:15PM Post session – information and one-on-one questions off the mic
- 2:30PM Luncheon ends
Join Mercedes Enrique and esteemed panelists at #SAMESBC
SAME Kittyhawk Post Small Business Workshop & Luncheon, September 8, 2022, WPAFB, OH
SAME SBC, November 1-3, 2022, Nashville, TN
Watch CMS Corporation President, Mercedes Enrique, present in this SAME Small Business COI Webinar, "SBA Recertifications and Their Impact on Small Business." April 2022.
Watch CMS Corporation President, Mercedes Enrique, present in the webinar, "SAME Small Business Transition Challenges: A Proposed Framework and Solution." November 2021.
Watch CMS Corporation President, Mercedes Enrique, share her experience with SAME SBC, "My SBC Story: Mercedes Enrique." September 2021.
In an episode from the HDR Advisory Group Podcasts, you’ll hear CMS President and Owner, Mercedes Enrique, share the steps she took before making a leap of faith, and the value she places on relationships and having an abundance mentality.
Listen to CMS Corporation President, Mercedes Enrique, in an interview at the 2016 SAME Small Business Conference in Atlanta, GA. CMS has been a member of the Society of American Military Engineers since 2004.
Listen to CMS Corporation President, Mercedes Enrique, in the Entrepreneurially Thinking podcast, "Monsanto Supplier Diversity Initiative - Growing Opportunities for Businesses to Thrive." CMS graduated from the Monsanto Supplier Diversity Mentorship Program in May 2017.
Mary E. McDeavitt
Director, Business Development / Marketing 419.309.4337